Visit us on IRC

This project's channel is located in #supybotui on the Freenode network. While you are there, come visit the Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software and #rcos.

To get on IRC quickly and check out the supybot used for this project, visit http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#supybotui.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

supybotUI to be built on the Flask platform

I've done some comparing, and it seems Flask looks like the best contender for this project.   I have taken a look at Flask, django, and CherryPy.  If you think there is a better option, let me know sooner than later, and let me know why - otherwise, keep your eyes out on the code repo - I will be adding commits rapidly.

I am also adding the commit feed to the blog on the right side of the page - you should see it there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment